SARC's Award for Excellence in Knowledge, Value, and Overall Client Satisfaction is to recognize audit firms that provide an outstanding service to their clients. The award is based feedback we have received from 25,410 non-profit and government entities about the knowledge of their auditors, the value of the services rendered, and overall satisfaction with their 2019 fiscal year end audit.
Award recipients are recognized in the following ways:
1. Award recipients receive an 8 x 10 inch plaque that you can hang on your wall, or display on your exhibit tables at conferences.
2. It will be noted on your firm's profile page that your firm has received the award, along with the number of consecutive years a firm has received the award.
3. We may send out a periodic email blast, and create other media releases, to recognize and congratulate firms that have received this award.
In order to receive the award, audit firms must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Receive an aggregate score of at least 3.66 out of 5 on the client survey we independently administer.
2. The individual applying for the award on behalf of their firm must be an active member of SARC.